A statewide service providing training, publications, research and other resources to those experiencing (or who have experienced) family violence, and practitioners and organisations who work with family violence survivors. Carries content on LGBTQ+ domestic abuse, as well as links to services which take violence is same-sex relationships seriously.
This website is written for people in LGBTIQ relationships who are, or may be, experiencing domestic and family violence. They provide information on the following:
- Gaining a better understanding of LGBTIQ domestic and family violence
- Safety planning and your rights
- Reporting to the police and apprehended domestic violence orders
- Recovering from domestic violence
- Supporting a friend or family member
- Finding information, help and support
This new edition gives information about significant changes to policing and support pathways in NSW. This resource also contains contact details for a range of services that can offer information, support and referral to individuals experiencing domestic and family violence.